CxOne Cloud License Types and Restrictions
Checkmarx One License Types and Restrictions
Last Updated – August 24, 2022
The Checkmarx One license entitles the Customer to a ratio of 1 Contributing Developer to 3 unique Repositories calculated in the aggregate over the total number of licenses purchased.
1. “Contributing Developer” means any individual who has made one or more commits to a private Repository scanned by the Software in the last ninety (90) days.
2. “Repository” means a set of version-controlled project files which is used to build a particular named software module or application.
3. “Concurrent Scan” means the number of scans that can be executed using the Software in parallel at any point in time.
Additional Rights and Restrictions:
1. With respect to any Checkmarx One Package that includes Checkmarx SAST:
- A single Repository that contains in excess of 1 million lines of code shall be counted as multiple Repositories such that for each additional 1 million lines of code or part thereof, an additional Repository shall be counted. For illustration purposes, (i) a Repository containing greater than 1 million lines of code up to 2 million lines of code shall be counted as 2 Repositories, (ii) a Repository containing greater than 2 million lines of code up to 3 million lines of code shall be counted as 3 Repositories, and (iii) so on.
- For every 50 Developer licenses purchased, the Customer shall be entitled to 1 Concurrent Scan.
2. A Developer will not be counted more than once if the Developer has contributed to a Repository using multiple integrations or contributed to multiple Repositories.
3. Each individual Developer is counted by the Developer’s unique email address in the email field which is set within the local git configuration on the Developer’s machine.
For Version 2022.07, click here.