Checkmarx’s engine group is the core team behind Checkmarx’s source code analysis technology. The group is responsible for developing the algorithms that automatically analyze software source code searching for security vulnerabilities that could be exploited by hackers. We are looking for talented senior engineer to the engine group. The position includes responsibilities for end-to-end research and development of the relevant modules. The team focuses on the areas of code analysis and parsing; optimizing existing algorithms’ performance and accuracy and adapting them to emerging security threats.
- Job requirements:
- B.A.\ M.Sc in computer science from a leading university, or equivalent
- At least 7 years of programming experience in Server back-end
- Experience in developing algorithms
- Experience in developing/designing large and complex OO applications
- Background in the security industry – Advantage