DefCamp is the most important conference on Hacking & Information Security in Central Eastern Europe. The goal is bringing hands-on talks about latest research and practices from the INFOSEC field, gathering under the same roof security specialists, entrepreneurs, academic, private and public sectors in the high energy atmosphere of Crystal Palace Ballrooms in Bucharest, Romania. Join our talk:
Game of Hacks: Play, Hack & TrackFooling around with some ideas we found ourselves creating a hacker magnet. Game of Hacks, built using the node.js framework, displays a range of vulnerable code snippets challenging the player to locate the vulnerability. A multiplayer option makes the challenge even more attractive and the leaderboard spices up things when players compete for a seat on the iron throne. Within 24 hours we had 35K players test their hacking skills…we weren’t surprised when users started breaking the rules. Join us to:
- Play GoH against the audience in real time and get your claim for fame
- Understand how vulnerabilities were planted within Game of Hacks
- See real attack techniques (some caught us off guard) and how we handled them
- Learn how to avoid vulnerabilities in your code and how to go about designing a secure application
- Hear what to watch out for on the ultra-popular node.js framework.
- Check it out at www.Gameofhacks.com