For the past few weeks and the foreseeable future, COVID-19 has forced organizations around the world to adopt work from home models. This can be a difficult transition, impacting productivity, workflows, and overall cybersecurity. And, with software development teams now “developing from home,” and in some cases being asked to meet even more aggressive delivery timelines, organizations may need to look at new ways to ensure the security of the software they develop. Checkmarx is here to help. Starting today, we are offering 45 days of free access to our secure coding solution – Codebashing. Codebashing empowers security teams to provide developers with the skills and tools they require to write secure code, wherever they are. Get started for FREE today!*
How it WorksWith the full Codebashing offering, AppSec managers are able to cultivate a culture of software security that empowers developers to think and act securely in their day-to-day work. Organizations can engage their remote development teams to participate in:
- Gamiﬁed Training – Developers take online, gamified training courses while learning and coding from home.
- Team Challenges – Add a spirit of competition by running challenges that test developers’ AppSec knowledge. Developers will go head-to-head with one another to move up the leaderboard.
- Assessments – With everyone working from home, it’s the perfect time to understand where each developer stands when it comes to their AppSec skills.
- Learn more about Checkmarx Codebashing here.
- Read our blog for tips on staying cybersecure while working remotely here.
- Follow our social channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook) for more COVID-19, Codebashing, and AppSec related updates.
- Learn more about how Checkmarx is ensuring business continuity for our customers throughout COVID-19 here.
❯ What is Codebashing?
Codebashing empowers security teams to create and sustain a software security culture that puts AppSec awareness in the face of developers, at the front-and-center. Through the use of communication tools, gamified training, competitive challenges, and ongoing assessments, Codebashing helps organizations eliminate the introduction of vulnerabilities in the source code.
❯ Who is Codebashing for?
Any organization that develops software – from technology to healthcare to financial services businesses – and any developer who would benefit from secure coding training. Codebashing is also used within universities as a teaching platform to train up-and-coming developers on secure coding skills.
❯ Who is eligible for this offer?
Organizations with development teams of 10+ developers can take advantage of our offer.
❯ How long is this offer valid for?
Our free Codebashing offer is valid for 45 days after sign-up, with the last day for sign-up being May 31, 2020.
❯ How do I get started?
Visit here and fill out the corresponding form. A Checkmarx representative will reach out within 24 hours to qualify you and start the setup process.
❯ What are the terms and conditions?
- One offer per company
- Must have at least 10 developers participate
- No more than 100 developer seats per company
- Last sign up date is May 31, 2020
- Not open to existing Codebashing customers