Checkmarx recognized for the third straight year based on feedback and ratings from end users
RAMAT GAN, ISRAEL – October 28, 2021 – Checkmarx, the global leader in developer-centric software security, today announced that it has been named a Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for Application Security Testing for the third consecutive year. Checkmarx is the only vendor to have earned this recognition every year since the Peer Insights Customers’ Choice category debuted in 2019. This recognition is based on an overall rating, user interest, and adoption. Checkmarx was also named a Leader in the 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Application Security Testing, its fourth Leader designation in a row.
Checkmarx delivers the industry’s most comprehensive suite of application security solutions. By integrating and automating the company’s SAST, SCA, IAST, and Codebashing AppSec awareness training directly into DevOps processes, developers can address security flaws more quickly while organizations can confidently manage risk and mitigation more securely in less time.
“We believe being recognized as a Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice three years in a row, and as a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Application Security Testing four years in a row, further validates our intense focus on customers and our developer-friendly, industry-leading solutions, services, and support,” said Emmanuel Benzaquen, CEO of Checkmarx. “I’d like to thank our customers for sharing their experiences in this industry-recognized forum and providing valuable feedback that helps propel our software security innovation.”
The Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice distinction is based on verified ratings, reviews, and feedback from end users who have firsthand experience purchasing, implementing, and deploying vendor solutions. Customers who reviewed Checkmarx solutions praised their overall product capabilities, DevOps integration, and expert services.
As of October 14, 2021, Checkmarx customer feedback shared on Gartner Peer Insights includes:
- "Checkmarx has been an exceptional tool from an outstanding vendor. The ease of integrating into our DevOps pipelines has meant exponentially faster developer adoption. The responsiveness of the vendor when questions come up has been superb. They are one of my favorite vendors to work with.” Data Security Analyst, Finance Industry
- “Overall, SAST has been very easy to configure and manage. Anything management has requested SAST has been able to deliver on. The available training options from Checkmarx as a company can take anyone from completely green to subject matter expert.”* Security Code Reviewer, Healthcare Industry
- "We have integrated Checkmarx SAST in our CI/CD pipeline and have found it to be the best in its class. We had looked at several vendors and none of them were as flexible in servicing our unique needs.”* Sr. Engineering Manager, Healthcare Industry
- "Checkmarx is an intuitive product that has helped our engineering teams take security scanning to another level. But what stands out most to me is the service we got from our Customer Success Manager, the Sales team and the implementation team." Application Security Manager, Government Industry
For further details about Checkmarx Peer Ratings, visit here. Learn more about the Checkmarx platform here.
- 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Application Security Testing
- E-book: Software Composition Analysis: The Ultimate Guide to SCA
*Reviews have been edited to account for formatting and readability.
Gartner, Gartner Peer Insights ‘Voice of the Customer’: Application Security Testing, Peer Contributors, October 27, 2021
Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Application Security Testing, Gardner, Hovarth, Zumerle, 27 May 2021
Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice constitute the subjective opinions of individual end-user reviews, ratings, and data applied against a documented methodology; they neither represent the views of, nor constitute an endorsement by, Gartner or its affiliates.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Checkmarx is constantly pushing the boundaries of Application Security Testing to make security seamless and simple for the world’s developers while giving CISOs the confidence and control they need. As the AppSec testing leader, we provide the industry’s most comprehensive solutions, giving development and security teams unparalleled accuracy, coverage, visibility, and guidance to reduce risk across all components of modern software—including proprietary code, open source, APIs, and infrastructure as code. Over 1,600 customers, including half of the Fortune 50, trust our security technology, expert research, and global services to securely optimize development at speed and scale. For more information, visit our website, check out our blog, or follow us on LinkedIn.
Checkmarx and the Checkmarx logo are registered trademarks of Checkmarx Ltd. in the United States and other jurisdictions worldwide. All other marks and trade names mentioned herein belong to their respective owners.
Sr. Dir. of Digital Marketing
Inkhouse for Checkmarx